Evolve Security’s Google cloud security assessment is designed to help ensure that the organization’s Google cloud implementation has been built in a way that supports the security, compliance, and reporting needs of the organization across your entire Google cloud environment.
Google Cloud Security Assessment
Enhance Google Cloud Security with Our Assessment Solution
Organizations have widely moved to a cloud environment across most industries. Cloud services provide organizations the opportunity to bring scalable, flexible access, to internal users and external customers across locations and technologies that suit their workstyle and business needs. Cloud computing has become the standard, and most companies continue to work to identify more opportunity to take advantage of the benefits of the technologies. At the same time, many organizations have struggled to manage the security of their entire cloud environment.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a leading global cloud provider. Google cloud supports a dynamic computing environment, was designed specifically to maximize cloud capabilities, and excels in data analytics and machine learning. Like most cloud solutions, Google cloud implementations can create a complex environment, involving many different components and services that need to be integrated and configured properly.
Cloud implementations often involve storing sensitive data and running critical applications in a shared environment, which makes effective implementation and ongoing management of access both within and into/out of the environment even more critical. Cloud scalability can complicate this even further as additional resources must be added to or removed from the environment while supporting all your security and compliance requirements.
This can be even more challenging since not all organizations have enough cloud-specific skills to implement and maintaining an effective cloud implementation.
Evolve Security’s Google Cloud Security Assessment helps ensure that your Google Cloud environment has been designed and implemented, and is being managed, to truly support your security and compliance needs, while enabling business goals.
Our Proven Google Cloud Security Assessment Solution
Evolve Security’s Google Cloud security assessment includes full analysis of the existing Google Cloud environment, including details such as the following:
- The standards and configurations used to build supported servers, with special focus on weak or substandard configurations – this is essentially the blueprint on which your cloud environment is based. This also includes review of server hardening guidelines – as built. This also includes processes to build new servers to ensure they comply with the defined approved standard build. This also includes standards for implementation and decommissioning of shared storage space or functionality like Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, Google Cloud Filestore, and Google Cloud Storage Transfer Service.
- Identity and Access Management, including defined user classes, and permissions for each. It also includes access logging and audit for critical systems and data, as well as controls over your actual cloud account.
- Data protections, including appropriate encryption, backup and recovery functionality, and processes/controls to restore service in the event of an outage. This also includes data segregation and isolation both within your environment, and between your environment and other organizations.
- Security controls such as standards and defined controls for encryption, network firewalls, application gateway firewalls, denial of service filters, should be part of your cloud solution.
- Compliance and regulatory requirements, such as HIPAA, GDPR, and PCI/DSS require not only that the appropriate assets are protected, but that you know how they are protected, and are able to prove that you verified compliance.
Evolve Security’s Google Cloud security assessment is designed to ensure you have enforced good data practices, and can prove it, regardless of the exact type of cloud environment of which you are taking advantage. Evolve Security’s Google Cloud security assessment includes the exact set of services that are most appropriate for your business needs. These services always focus on providing you with actionable information you can use to make proactive steps to improve the security and compliance of your cloud implementation, and better meet your business needs.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Our Google Cloud Security Assessments Constantly Evolve
Cloud enablement is a dynamic approach, and services continue to evolve. Our team of security professionals constantly monitor developments in cloud standards, and update processes and standards as appropriate. We also hold regular project review sessions and update our internal standards to help ensure we are assessing to at least standards of good business practice, based on the practices of current clients. Every engagement includes review of our own benchmarks to help ensure that we are assessing to the most appropriate set of controls.
Get Your Darwin Attack Demo Today
Start Pentesting in 2 Weeks