Course Report, the leading authority on bootcamps, has ranked Evolve Academy as one of the top 17 cybersecurity bootcamps in the world, and one they would “recommend to their friends!” The team at Course Report has been researching, tracking, and sharing updates on the cybersecurity bootcamp industry since 2013.
“We are thrilled to again be named a top cybersecurity bootcamp by Course Report and it’s clear that many of our alumni are referring us to their friends and colleagues,” said Leigh Staub, Senior Academy Director. “Our rankings, student testimonials and new corporate training partnerships with companies like Amazon tell the story of what an effective and positive learning community Evolve is.”
Course Report’s Methodology
To be considered for Course Report’s top cybersecurity bootcamps, schools must meet the following criteria:
- Offer an immersive cyber security program. For this list, immersive means 20+ hours of class time per week for at least 8 weeks
- Be instructor or mentor led
- Follow curriculum that prepares students for CISSP, Security+, and GCIH exams
- Provide career assistance
- Have graduated at least one cohort of students and be rated at least ★★★★ by alumni
- A selective application process, reputable instructors and mentors, a commitment to diversity, transparent student outcomes, and scholarships or innovative payment plans
Upcoming Evolve Academy Bootcamps
Evolve Academy offers live-online bootcamps on an on-going basis and our next cohorts are starting soon. Link through here to learn about our upcoming OSCP Bootcamp focused on advanced pentesting skills and link through here to learn more about our Cybersecurity Bootcamp.