Content Marketing SpecialistApply Now
Evolve Security is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to work closely with the VP of Marketing to assist in curating, creating, and delivering content to our blog, YouTube, email newsletters, email automations, social media coordination, marketing campaigns and other outlets.
This position is best suited for people who are experienced in cybersecurity, highly creative, have a sharp eye for details and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate thinks strategically while getting into the weeds and brings a positive energy to the team. Bring on your expertise and enthusiasm!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing on content and other related marketing initiatives.
- Build a content marketing strategy based on key principles of inbound marketing.
- Author thought-provoking content blog posts, headlines, case studies, ebooks, white papers to support digital campaigns.
- Understand 2021 SEO best practices as it relates to content strategy.
- Use Hubspot and Webflow to publish content to web, social media, and email.
- Coordinate content from other internal and external contributors, to include SEO, content, and design.
- Assist in management of virtual events, topic ideas, and video publishing.
- Support marketing with regular and timely LinkedIn posts that drive traffic to content and events.
- CRM and marketing automation strategy, workflow design, content development, and ongoing optimization.
- Create and send promotional email and newsletter campaigns.
- Become a subject matter expert for our all Evolve business units, consumer and B2B.
- Stay current with best practices and industry standards related to content, SEO and email marketing.
- Quickly learn new technology and take initiative to try out and test new content marketing campaigns.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- 2+ years of experience in content creation and inbound marketing.
- Experience with the cybersecurity industry.
- Experience using Hubspot and Webflow, or similar CRM and CMS platforms.
- Excellent written, editorial, and verbal communication skills.
Why join us?
- Progressive startup culture in a high growth organization, with minimal bureaucracy
- Engage in a fast-paced and challenging environment with opportunity to grow your talents
- Evolve Security Academy training
- Healthcare Benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Annual vacation reimbursement
- Flexible work remote schedule