Admissions OfficerApply Now
Evolve Security is looking for an Admissions Officer to join our Evolve Academy Academy admissions team. The Admissions Officer will help grow our cybersecurity bootcamp enrollment with qualified students.
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will work collaboratively with our Academy admissions team to drive bootcamp enrollment and help set students up for a successful experience.
Once a student applies for our bootcamp, you are responsible for interviewing students and identifying what skills they need to succeed in our bootcamp. You will help students feel confident about enrolling by communicating our differentiators, level-setting expectations, and being a genuine resource throughout the admissions process. You will serve as the student’s primary point of contact which involves conducting their interview, providing guidance on bootcamp preparation, answering questions promptly via phone and email, and nurturing the student relationship from interview to enrollment.
Daily responsibilities will involve conducting student interviews, high volume email management, executing email campaigns, CRM database management, and occasional event participation to build awareness of the Academy.You will be students’ go-to resource during the admission process. You will partner with Marketing, Finance, and the entire Academy team to help increase our cohort size.
Successful candidates are confident communicators, proactive, energetic,organized, empathetic and highly motivated. You will help us fulfill our mission of closing the cybersecurity talent gap by understanding prospective students’ interest in the cybersecurity industry and helping them prepare for their education with us.
- Serve as students’ primary point of contact from time of interview, through enrollment until cohort start date by communicating via email, video and phone calls
- Counsel prospective students regarding the Evolve Security Academy’s enrollment process, prerequisites, and overall student experience
- Conduct prospective student video interviews to learn about their interests, background and skills, then provide guidance on how they should prepare for the bootcamp
- Nurture qualified leads with email and phone follow up to ensure they are confident about enrolling.
- Manage all applicant communication and data in CRM
- Coordinate the enrollment process, create enrollment agreements and provide guidance on tuition payment options in partnership with the Finance team
- Occasionally participate in EvolveSec meetup events, webinars, or cybersecurity events to spread brand awareness
- Provide excellent customer service, offering friendly, prompt, and detailed communication with confidence.
- Assist with overall Academy operations as needed
Preferred Experience & Ambition:
- 2-3 years of experience in recruiting, business development or related field
- Driven and motivated to work in the technology industry and help grow a startup in a team-centered environment
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- High energy, positive attitude, and desire to learn
- CRM experience (Knowledge of HubSpot CRM a plus!)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
Why Join Us?
- Progressive startup culture in a high growth organization, with minimal bureaucracy
- Engage in a fast-paced and challenging environment with opportunity to grow your talents
- Evolve Security Academy training
- Healthcare Benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Annual vacation bonus
- Flexible work remote schedule