What will you be doing?
We are looking for a part-time Assistant Instructor who is passionate about supporting the educational experience of Evolve Security Academy students. This position will serve as the Bootcamp PRO in-person or Bootcamp REMOTE Assistant Instructor. This is an opportunity to build your cybersecurity skills and experience while supporting
the overall training and success of student cohorts.
The Assistant Instructor will support the Lead Instructor by:
• Attending live sessions for the duration of a cohort and providing guidance and support for students:
Bootcamp PRO: 20 weeks
- 4 weeks: Remote | Mon-Wed; 7-9 pm CT
- 13 weeks: In-Person at 1871 in Chicago Merchandise Mart
- Mon-Thurs; 7-9 pm CT and every other Saturday from 10 am -3 pm CT
Bootcamp REMOTE: 20 weeks
- Mon-Thurs; 6-9 pm CT
• Conducting technical and competency assessments.
• Completing various administrative tasks.
• Implementing additional guidance, resources, technical assessments and exercises into each lab.
• Compensation: $15/hour
• Time Commitment: 12-13 hours/week for 15-17 weeks
• *Ideal candidates are available for the full cohort duration, however interested candidates, regardless of availability, are encouraged to apply.