Prepare online & pass the OSCP exam with Offensive Security's Authorized Training Partner.
The only online OSCP Bootcamp authorized to teach nationwide.
Offensive Security gets thousands of requests for partnerships every week. They reached out to us in 2019 to help prepare those interested in passing the OSCP Certification.
The industry’s most comprehensive OSCP exam & advanced penetration testing bootcamp.
About the bootcamp
Our 18-week, immersive OSCP training is delivered live-online in a classroom-type setting. It focuses heavily on in-class discussions and hands-on labs (both individually and in small groups). This creates a deeper and more practical understanding of penetration testing. You get all the support, skills, and experience you need to pass the OSCP exam.
About the OSCP exam
The problem with preparing alone for the OSCP exam is the lack of support when you run into roadblocks while doing the labs. It’s easy to lose motivation when you can’t crack a machine. There’s also no documentation or step-by-step process for doing Offensive Security labs.
What graduates say about us around the web.
Summary of the OSCP Bootcamp
Are you ready to join the elite few with an OSCP Certification?
Our graduates are employed by many of the industry’s most respected companies.
Gain real-world and advanced penetration testing skills with the Evolve Academy OSCP Bootcamp.
Identify and Exploit Vulnerabilities
Investigate Cybersecurity Threats
Understand Tools and Technologies
Report the Results
Confidently Attempt the OSCP Exam
Reviews from our students
I've learned more in the past 4 months than I have in my entire life. As hard as it has been, it has been equally rewarding completing the bootcamp. The labs are very interesting and Read more... also very hands on which was a big factor in gaining real world experience. I was able to land a job about a month after the class ended. This program quite literally changed my life.
Evolve Security Academy has hands down changed my life! The remote course was delivered in such a way that it felt like we were actually in a live classroom and worked perfectly around a full time work schedule. Read more... I landed a job in cybersecurity by networking within the cohort. Attending Evolve’s cyber security bootcamp has been the best investment I have ever made and it changed my life in a matter of months!
My favorite part about my experience at Evolve was the professional focus that Evolve provides. Everything we did was related to the cybersecurity industry. Read more... The lecture, the labs, and the Meetups with guest instructors gave me more information and knowledge necessary to gain expertise in the cyber security industry.
This is by far the most valuable single course I've ever gone through, purely due to the value of the material we were taught. It is heavily reliant on giving its students hands-on experience with system and security tools. Read more... By the time I was done, I was answering questions in job interviews that the interviewers told me they would only expect a person with years of experience to answer.
As Seen On
Authorized Training Partner
“We work with industry leaders who are committed to providing InfoSec professionals access to best-in-class cybersecurity training” - Offensive Security
Lab Examples: In these virtual scenarios, you actually do the hacking and penetration testing
3 weeks (Prep/Self-Paced):
15 weeks (Live-Online)
Take OSCP Exam
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few reasons why:
- Self-study for the OSCP certification is difficult and troubleshooting lab issues on your own can zap your motivation, making the prep time to pass the OSCP certification much longer than people expect.
- Our live instruction, structured format and ample support available inside and outside of class will give you the best preparation available for the OSCP exam by keeping you motivated and on track.
- Our instructors are fulltime Cybersecurity Engineers and hold OSCP certifications, bringing relevant industry experience from their professional engagements directly into the classroom.
- We are a cybersecurity services company with significant experience in penetration testing and offensive security methodologies. We channel this expertise into our training and teach our students to be world-class penetration testers.
This bootcamp is an immersive and hands-on training delivered remotely through live instruction, recorded lectures, lab tutorials, and virtual labs. Students will gain the knowledge to deliver a full penetration assessment at the network and application layer, from scoping, threat modeling, and discovery to vulnerability scanning. Students will work through the dozens of custom lab environments, inspired by real world situations encountered by Evolve Security penetration testers. Students will learn OSCP concepts and skills at a deeper level by applying them to an industry setting just like an actual pentester. Students will also receive Offensive Security’s PWK course with 90 days of lab access and a voucher for the OSCP certifying exam.
Upon successful completion of the bootcamp, graduates will be able to:
- Analyze corporate networks, web applications, and production systems to identify and exploit vulnerabilities.
- Construct threat models to investigate persistent and emerging cybersecurity threats.
- Understand the tools and technologies required to deliver a full penetration test of a network and application.
- Report the results of a penetration test and remediation to decision-makers.
- Gain the required knowledge and skills for the OSCP certification exam.
In addition, graduates receive:
- Penetration Testing Certificate of Completion and digital badge upon successfully completing the course requirements and final exam.
- Voucher to take OSCP Certification.
Yes, the OSCP Bootcamp will teach you the real-world penetration testing skills and methodologies needed to qualify for a professional pentesting role.
Evolve Academy is proud to be one of only three Authorized Training Providers for Offensive Security. This partnership was established after Offensive Security performed an in-depth exploration of Evolve Academy’s instructors, pentesting curriculum, and overall academy mission. Our high-quality practical training and goal to develop top-tier penetration testers made this partnership a perfect fit.
In order to be successful, students should have one of the following experiences prior to starting the OSCP bootcamp:
- Completed Evolve Academy’s Cybersecurity Bootcamp
- Earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or information security or have any of the following certifications
- Completed at least 2 of the following certifications: CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CSA+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), or an equivalent penetration testing certification
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in the Information Technology or Information Security field
Ramandeep Singh is a key delivery leader and information security professional with hands-on experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, digital forensics and crime scene investigation for electronic evidence. Ramandeep has led and delivered external penetration assessments, application security assessments, wireless access testing, and mobile application security assessments for organizations of varying sizes and industries including Fortune 500 companies.
Having testified as an expert witness in court for numerous cases, Ramandeep has worked with the various law enforcement agencies and trained police officers to use computer forensics tools like Falcon, Encase, Cellebrite UFED Touch and Access Data’s Forensic Toolkit.
- Enlightening Cyber Forensic evidence in International Relation issues
- Examining Vulnerabilities and Loop Holes in Cloud Computing
- Exploring the Complications in Back-Tracing “TOR” Traffic.
- Steganography and Digital Watermarking
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP)
- Certified Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CompTIA Security+
The course is 18 weeks, and the live-online sessions are on Monday - Thursday from 7-9 p.m. CT.
Students can expect to spend a minimum of 12 hours a week on the course. This consists of 2 hours a week watching pre-recorded lectures. 8 hours a week attending live online sessions. ~2 hours a week spent outside of class researching and digging deeper into the lab environments.
Following the OSCP Bootcamp, students should take 2 weeks of independent study and commit a significant amount of time to practice the labs again before taking the OSCP Certification exam.
You need a computer with at least an i7 Processor, 512 GB available hard disk space and 16 GB RAM.
Of course! Just make sure that the class time (7 p.m. – 9 p.m. CT) works for your schedule.
Option 1: Pay full tuition upfront
Option 2: Installments-Pay half upfront / half later
50% of balance due before the start of bootcamp. Remaining 50% of balance due by week 9 of bootcamp.
Option 3: Financing
We partner with a third-party lender, Ascent Funding, to provide affordable personal loans. Visit their website for details on how to apply and to calculate your financing. If you are an international student, learn more about your international financing options.
Yes, partial merit-based scholarship are available. Prospective students may apply for a scholarship by including a personal essay about why they are deserving in their bootcamp application. Prospective students are informed upon acceptance into the bootcamp.
No. Only our IN-PERSON (Chicago) Cybersecurity Bootcamp is approved to accept the GI Bill.
If you need to cancel your registration within 5 days of registering, you’ll receive a full reimbursement, provided you haven’t already accessed the curriculum. After 5 days of registering, there is a $1000 non-refundable tuition. Once the bootcamp has started, the non-refundable tuition increases as the weeks progress. Full details can be found in the enrollment agreement.
Your first step is to complete the OSCP Bootcamp application and depending on your level of experience and background, you’ll either:
- Receive acceptance and enrollment information
- Be asked to schedule an interview where we’ll learn more about your background to ensure you’re prepared to succeed in the course and answer any remaining questions you might have.
After you are accepted and sent enrollment information, you’ll sign the enrollment agreement and submit a $1,000 down payment to reserve your spot in the bootcamp.
Absolutely! This is an excellent way to put keep your skills sharp. Earn 240 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits by completing this course.
Yes! We have a template you can use to help build a case with your manager about why this would be a worthwhile investment of your company's training budget. You can request this template when submitting your OSCP Bootcamp application.
The OSCP exam is an advanced penetration testing certification that requires significant knowledge of practical offensive security methodologies. The OSCP certification is the industry gold standard for penetration testers and many individuals require more than one attempt to pass the exam.
You can take the exam as many times as you want. However, you must purchase a retake voucher from Offensive Security each time.
We do not guarantee a pass, but we do guarantee that we will provide the best possible preparation for the OSCP certification exam.
No, you will be responsible for registering for your OSCP certification exam directly through Offensive Security following your completion of the OSCP Bootcamp, using your assigned voucher from the OSCP Bootcamp.
No, retake vouchers are not included in the OSCP Bootcamp. You can purchase a OSCP Certification Retake directly through Offensive Security.
No, career services are not included in the OSCP Bootcamp.
1. Your next step is to fill out the OSCP Bootcamp Application.
2. Your application will be reviewed and based on your experience, you’ll receive acceptance information or an invitation to schedule an interview. The interview allows us to learn more about your experience to ensure you’re prepared with foundational skills that will help you succeed in the bootcamp. It's also your time to ask additional questions.
3. Once accepted, enroll and work through the Cybersecurity Fundamentals course - Hacking 101 Module and other suggested prep exercises listed above.
4. Get excited to learn practical pentesting skills needed for a penetration testing career and for the OSCP certification!